Matthew S. Wildasin, CPA
Matt is a principal at Boyer & Ritter and a member of the key part of the firm’s Entrepreneurial Business Services, Government Services, and Internal Audit and Risk Management Groups. He has over 16 years of experience, providing auditing, accounting and consulting services for closely held companies and public sector entities.
Matt is the chair of the firm’s Personnel Committee and has oversight for developing programs and training materials for all team members. He is also a member of the firm’s Marketing Committee.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Former president of PICPA’s South Central Chapter
- Former chair of PICPA’s Emerging CPAs Committee
- Served as a member of PICPA’s CPA Image Enhancement Committee, Member Needs Assessment Survey, Community Involvement and Social Responsibility Committee, and PICPA’s South Central Chapter Executive Committee
Matt lectures at numerous seminars for in-house professionals, clients and business organizations. Seminar topics include Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) and Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS) updates. Matt has conducted compliance audit trainings for a variety of groups sponsored by PICPA.
Contact Matt at 717-761-7210 or email@example.com.