Boyer & Ritter: State College’s Trusted CPAs
With almost a century of experience in serving businesses, Boyer & Ritter is a CPA firm in State College, PA that has a demonstrated an impressive track record of client satisfaction. No matter the size of your business, we can help you make the best decisions to help your business grow.
The Company History
Since 1926, Boyer & Ritter has offered its expertise and professionalism to companies in the auto dealership, transportation, construction, real estate, manufacturing, distribution, non-profit and government sectors. We work with large scale organizations as well as smaller, closely held companies.
Boyer & Ritter has also grown throughout the decades. Our noticeable growth within the past ten years is a testament to our commitment to unrivaled customer service. We also partner with businesses to fulfill specialized needs — these include audit and litigation support, acquisitions, divestitures, business valuations and forensic accounting.
To support your business even further, Boyer & Ritter seeks only the best professional talent. We recruit, train and retain only the best and brightest in Central Pennsylvania. Simply put, the finest certified public accountants in State College work at Boyer & Ritter.
Principals in State College
Boyer & Ritter is one of the most trusted destinations for businesses looking for a certified public accounting firm in State College, PA. Some of our firm’s principals also work in State College:
- William F. Rehill is a principal with Boyer & Ritter, and he works at the State College office. He also provides accounting, auditing, tax and management consulting services. As an employee with the company for more than 30 years, Bill is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA).
- Thomas J. Taricani is another principal located at the State College office. He offers accounting, audit and tax consulting services for companies that span a variety of sectors. He’s a member of multiple practice groups in the firm, including the Tax Services Group, the Small Business Group and the Forensic, Valuation, and Litigation Services Group.
Our team of professionals is highly experienced in the field, and we’re ready to support your business operations.
Do I Need to Work With a CPA Firm?
If you’re not sure about the next step for a business decision or growth area, ask yourself if any of the following questions apply to you:
- Is your business considering a merger or acquisition?
- Are you currently the target of a particularly painful audit?
- Are you contemplating retirement and would like to know what your business is worth before you sell it?
- Is your business the target of a nasty lawsuit?
- Are you an entrepreneur who would like to focus more on the day-to-day operations of your business and less on the accounting?
- Do you need some consulting regarding supply chain strategies and customer satisfaction?
- Do you need assistance with distribution issues?
- Are you looking for CPAs in State College, PA?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, Boyer & Ritter can advise you and help you work through the next step. Contact us today!