Boyer & Ritter: A Camp Hill, PA CPA Firm
If you’re looking for a Certified Public Accounting firm in Camp Hill, PA, Boyer & Ritter offers the expertise, professionalism and partnership your organization needs to sustain maximum profitability.
A Long History
Founded in 1926, Boyer & Ritter has served businesses in the Central Pennsylvania area for more than 90 years. The fact that our company has grown significantly over the past decade is a testament to our commitment to providing the highest quality of consulting services available. This level of excellence has led Boyer & Ritter to become one of the largest public accounting firms in Central Pennsylvania.
We serve businesses representing a wide cross-section of industries, including the transportation, construction, real estate, manufacturing, distribution, non-profit and government sectors. We also provide support to start-ups and auto dealerships by offering a focused, targeted consultancy specific to the unique needs of these businesses. When you work with Boyer & Ritter, you can also benefit from specialized financial services for acquisitions, divestitures, cost segregation, benefit plan audits, litigation support, business valuations and forensic accounting.
At Boyer & Ritter, we work to recruit and retain top-notch talent to support your business operations. We’re dedicated to providing a professional environment in which employees can grow and make the most of their careers. That’s why we have been named one of the Best Places to Work in PA and listed among the Best Accounting Firms to work for in the country.
Certified Public Accountants in Camp Hill
Boyer & Ritter also enjoys a rich history as a CPA firm in Camp Hill, PA. In fact, many of our firm’s principals are located at the Camp Hill Office:
- Robert J. Murphy is the CEO of Boyer & Ritter. He has more than 30 years of experience providing accounting, audit, tax and consulting services to Boyer & Ritter clients. He’s also a key member of the Dealership Services Group, which serves over 200 automobile dealerships throughout the region.
- Raymond C. Brown serves family-owned and privately-held businesses in Pennsylvania and surrounding states. Throughout his 31 year career, Ray has provided accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting to clients in a variety of industries, including small business, government, not-for-profit, and other closely held businesses.
- Paul D. Fisher provides accounting and auditing services to companies representing various business sectors. Paul oversees the firm’s Construction and Real Estate Services Group as well as the Employee Benefit Plan Services Group. He has been with the firm since 1992 and is a graduate of Pennsylvania’s own Wharton School of Business.
- Jay A. Goldman focuses his practice on servicing the accounting, tax and consulting needs of the firm’s auto dealership clients, specifically those located in Maryland and south-central Pennsylvania. Jay’s dealership expertise includes working with clients on merger and acquisition opportunities and assisting in business valuation engagements.
- Lisa A Myers has more than 20 years of experience providing accounting, auditing and consulting services to charitable institutions, educational organizations, civic and community groups, foundations, social clubs and public sector clients. She has experience as a lead investigator on white collar crime investigations, and her expertise has led to the discovery of over $5,000,000 of misappropriated assets.
- James K. Pasquarette is the firm’s Coordinator of Accounting and Auditing Services, which means he oversees the firm’s accounting and auditing approaches. The fact that Jim has performed peer reviews through the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Peer Review Program is a strong testament to his expertise as an accountant.
- Daniel P. Thompson has been with Boyer & Ritter for more than 35 years. He is chair of the Dealership Services Group that serves more than 220 dealers located not only in Pennsylvania but in surrounding states as well. Dan is also a member of Boyer & Ritter’s Executive Committee and chair of the firm’s Marketing Committee.
- Matthew S. Wildasin leads firm’s Government Services group and supports the Construction, Manufacturing and Distribution, and Internal Audit Groups. He brings more than 20 years of experience in providing accounting and auditing services to Boyer & Ritter clients.
If you’re looking for CPAs in Camp Hill, PA, you’ll find no other company that offers the depth of experience, level of trust and commitment to quality service that you’ll find at Boyer & Ritter. Contact us today!